So what the heck is this Liebster Award going around the blogosphere? I had to look it up when Monica from Mocha and Moccasins nominated me. Do I actually get an award? There’s not really a judge that awards one winner. It’s essentially a blogger’s tag. You can participate and pass it along if you want. You can also just take it as an honorary award– which is what I’m doing with it.
I’m posting 11 fun facts about myself, and answering Monica’s questions. I think this is a great way for you guys to get to know me a little better. I am not nominating 11 specific bloggers, but I do want to encourage you to do this for fun! It absolutely made me smile! Thank you, Monica for giving me a Liebster Award!
11 Facts About Me
1. I love ice cream. I will eat ice cream for dinner, in the winter.
2. I have two little ass dogs named Chelsea and Rocko.
3. I am a beach bum. I love spending summer days at the beach doing nothing at all.
4. I name my favorite things. My car’s name is Pearla.
5. I have tiny feet.
6. I was born in the Philippines.
7. I married my high school sweetheart.
8. I sleep with a bunch of pillows. I think it’s weird when someone sleeps with just one pillow.
9. I’ve been to The Great Wall of China. Beijing’s Chinese food is not the same as American-Chinese food.
10. I do not like to wear socks to bed.
11. I think a lot and I tend to analyze even the little things, like the placement of a period at the end of a text. “Are they mad at me??? OMG”
What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t watch a lot of TV, so I don’t have a favorite TV show. I enjoy funny shows such as The Big Bang Theory and reality talent shows like X Factor.
Have you ever been in love? If yes, when?
I have been in love! I fell in love in high school, and I am still with the guy that I fell in love with. We’re all married now and stuff. LOL
Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate! I’m a chocolate kind of gal.
What is one quality you can’t stand in your partner?
I can’t stand when he leaves damp towels on the bed. I think it is so disgusting and I get totally offended when anyone does it, especially if it’s on my bed.
What is your favorite season? Why?
My favorite season is Spring! My birthday is in April, and I absolutely love it when the flowers bloom, the birds chirp, and the sun brightens up my days.
What color are the walls in your bedroom?
My bedroom wall color is currently off-white. I’m going to paint it soon. Perhaps a serene blue.
What is your favorite makeup brand?
I have a lot of these and I can’t choose just one. Lately, I am loving Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.
Did you attend post-secondary studies? If so, what did you study, or what do you wish to study?
Yes, I went to college. I studied Psychology and Human Services.
What day of the week do you look forward to the most?
This changes a lot depending on how my schedule is. Right now, my favorite day of the week is Saturday because I get to spend time with my Hubby.
Coffee or tea?
Oh, this is easy. COFFEE all the way! I am a caffeine fiend. Coffee is my friend. HAHA! I shared how to make a caramel latte last week, so check that out!
Do you have named planned for your future children? What are they?
I sure do! I only have girly names in mind. My favorite name is Mila– which is inspired by my sweet grandmother, Milagros.